The reasons for extending the home can take many forms whether you need to create more living space or just increase the space you already have, such as with your existing kitchen.
An extension whether to the back or side of your property offers a viable and practical way of achieving that need.
In addition, a carefully considered approach to any extension design can help increase the value and appeal of your property in the future.
Limewood Build London has extensive experience in delivering high value projects to a high quality standard of finish.
Our aim in any project we undertake no matter the size is to ensure an excellent level of customer satisfaction not onlyin delivering our final product but also in ensuring good communication, on time completion, cost certainty, and risk averse solutions.
In achieving our high level of customer satisfaction it is imperative that we ensure cost certainty and a practical approach to a proposed designs buildability, there are many factors that can influence or impact on the proposed project and it is these factors that we look to identify at the earliest stage to ensure we can either remove or manage the influence of those factors.
By doing so, we ensure that our customer is fully informed and aware of those factors prior to committing themselves to any agreement, the customer is therefore more certain that our pricing has allowed for such factors and that there will be no hidden extras after construction has commenced.
Limewood Build London can offer a full package service to assist you in creating your requirements for additional space and also ensure by doing so, that it meets all requirements set out by planning law and your own local authority requirements.
Limewood Build London by working closely with you, the customer, the ability to control and direct the project from its earliest stage and by doing so we ensure that your expectations in respect of the final product are not only met but surpassed upon completion.
Whether you already have a design or approval in place or if you are still at the pre-design stage Limewood Build London can offer you a tailor made solution to meet your needs including a Whole Package (Design & Build) service.
Some of the aspects of our service include:
- Project Management including Employers Agent
- Procurement Advice
- Feasibility Reports and Advice
- Pre-Design Considerations and Budget Costings
- Risk and Value Management Assessments
- Architectural and Design Services
- Cost Analysis
- Environmental and Ecological Considerations
- Planning Advice including Building Regulations
- Health & Safety advice including The Design & Construction Management Regulations
- Party Wall Regulations and any implications to your proposals
- Liaising with any third parties including Surveyors, Neighbours, Statutory Authorities
- Advise on Methods of Construction including Innovative Modern Methods of Construction